Unique project and platform Smart J – a reliable assistant to modern parents in the multifaceted development of children
The international educational project Smart J launches a new academic season for Jewish children. The children will have an interesting and rich program.
The Smart J project:
- Teachers identify a child's talents and form an individual program.
- Classes are held in small groups on special multimedia equipment.
- In the form of a game, children learn future professions, participate in exciting workshops, develop their creativity, logic, creativity, and technical skills.
- With the help of preparatory classes for school, the child learns to count and read in a few months, and gets rid of fear of going to first grade.
- Programming lessons will introduce IT-technologies and robotics: children will assemble a real robot, create a computer game and websites, learn to draw in 2D3D formats.
- Science and creativity classes will instill a love of the exact sciences.
- English lessons are built so that the child soon begins to perceive a foreign language as a native one, thinking and speaking it.
- Most importantly: students and parents will get rid of homework and textbooks, they will be replaced by interactive computer tasks.
- For those who have no opportunity to attend classes, a unique and the first Jewish and the largest online school in the CIS, Smart J Online, opens.
Don't miss a chance for your child!
Sign up today!
We all want to see our children not only successful, but also happy!